- left over special turkey, chopped into small pieces
- 1 can Hatch diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 tbsp. cumin (I use Tone’s cumin)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder (Tone’s) or minced (Spice World)
- 1/2 c. masa corn flour (I use Maseca masa flour)
Thaw the left over turkey if necessary, place in pot on medium heat. Add the diced tomatoes, cumin, masa flour and garlic. Stir together and heat till bubbly.
Reduce heat and simmer till ready to serve or serve letting sit for a few minutes to let the juices thicken.
Serve with garlic bread by itself or add your favorite side dish. Would be good over rice.