- 10 oz. Chorizo(pork or beef)
- 1 green onion diced
- 2 cans(10 ct. each) buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tsp. minced garlic (I use Spice World minced garlic)
- 1/4 c. masa flour (Maseca Masa flour)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. paprika (I use Tone’s paprika)
- shredded cheese, Monterrey jack and cheddar mix
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a muffin pan, spray holes with oil. Place a biscuit in each hole.
In a skillet cook chorizo till broken down and well heated, add flour, paprika, garlic and stir together. The flour will cause it to get thick and clumpy, this is alright, we don’t want it to be runny, we need it to stick together. Once well stirred, add onion, then remove from heat.
With your thumb, press a hole in the middle of all the biscuits. With a teaspoon, spoon chorizo mixture into hole. Top each chorizo filled biscuit with a pinch of shredded cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Remove and serve as an hors d’oeuvres or a tex-mex side.