- 4-5 links of smoked sausage
- 16 oz. of frozen broccoli
- 1 – 15 oz. can of nacho cheese(the cheese like you can get in the industrial size can, only they make smaller versions found near the Parmesan on the pasta isle, Rico’s brand)
- 1 tube pkg. Mahatma Spanish rice
- 1 & 2/3 c. water(for rice)
- 1/3 c. salsa(for rice)
- 2 tbsp. butter(for rice)
In a sauce pan, place all ingredients required on the rice package including the rice. Bring to boil and boil on medium for 10 minutes.
While rice is cooking, slice sausages in half then into 1/2 inch pieces.
In a large bowl add sausage, cheese, broccoli. when rice has cooked for 10 minutes add to mix and stir till cheese is well spread around and all is adequately covered. Spread evenly in 9×13 casserole sprayed with oil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve. Add some extra cheese on top if desired.