- 1 bag med. shells, cooked and drained
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. House Seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried thyme (I use McCormicks Thyme)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (I use Tone’s garlic powder)
- 1/4 c. masa flour (I use Maseca Masa flour)
- 1 can evaporated milk (Carnation Evaporated milk is the best)
- 3 oz.(half a bag) fresh baby spinach
- 1-2 c. fine shred Italian blend cheese
Cook noodles and drain, set aside in colander.
In same pot, add oil, heat on medium. Whisk together in the oil, seasoning, thyme, garlic, masa flour till paste is smooth and add milk. Whisk till starts to thicken while on med. heat.
Add noodles and coat them well. Reduce heat to low. Place spinach on top of noodles without stirring, cover and let spinach reduce slightly, stir in about 2-3 minutes to keep noodles from sticking to the bottom. Once spinach is reduced to soft, stir together well and sprinkle fine shredded Italian blend cheese over top and serve.