- 1/4 head of cabbage, cubed pieces
- 1/2 sm onion diced
- 1 pint of sliced fresh mushrooms
- My house seasoning sprinkled over the top of the cabbage
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tony Chachere’s cajun seasoning, or more to taste for spiciness
- 1 can diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1 container, approx. 1 pound of a seafood mix. Found in the seafood section, pre-cooked contains – crab, octopus slices, squid pieces, and shrimp.
- 1-2 tbsp minced garlic (I use Spice World minced garlic)
Spray deep skillet liberally with oil, saute mushrooms, onion, and cabbage till softened and mushrooms are reduced by half. Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil and reduce heat, simmer till well heated.
Serve with rice, together or on the side.