- 8 pork chops
- 1 lg can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 sm can of mushroom pieces and stems
- 3/4 c Holland House Marsala cooking wine
- 1 tbsp ground mustard, such as McCormick’s ground mustard
- 3 tsp ground sage, such as McCormick’s ground sage
- My House Seasoning, sprinkled onto chops as you place in crock
- 2 tbsp onion flakes(I use Tone’s onion flakes), or 1 small diced onion
Spray slow cooker crock with oil. Place chops in crock while sprinkling with my house seasoning. Pour in cooking wine. Add all other ingredients, slightly blending the seasonings into the soup as you spread out the soup on top. Slow cook on low for 6-8 hours.
All ingredients can be added to crock the night before and refrigerated till morning and then put on to cook before you leave for work.
Serve with Italian Red Potatoes