- 1 box of vermicelli or linguine, cooked
- 1 can of Hunt’s 4 cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1 package of frozen breaded chicken nuggets, such Banquet chicken nuggets
- Panko bread crumbs, approximately half a package
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Cook noodles according to package, drain and place in oil sprayed casserole. Pour sauce over noodles, spreading across top(not stirring).
Place frozen chicken nuggets over sauce evenly, sprinkle with bread crumbs approximately 1/2 pkg, more if desired.
Bake according to chicken nugget package or till bread crumbs are golden. At about 5 minutes till done, remove and add the cheese on top and place back in oven to complete cooking and cheese melts.