Inspired by my Nannie.
- 1 large box of instant vanilla pudding, Try Jello brand
- Peanut Butter(creamy or chunky), minimum 1 cup. My fave is Peter Pan
- milk,(Carnation evaporated milk would make it creamier, try putting half evaporated and half regular also)
- large graham cracker crust
- small tub whipped topping
Mix in a mixer pudding as directed on box for pudding pie, this version calls for less milk so that the pie firms properly for slicing.
Add peanut butter to taste, more is better ;-D.
Pour into graham cracker crust, cover with whipped topping and chill till ready to serve.
Chill at least an hour or two before serving to ensure that it sets properly.