- Left over chicken from the slow cooker curry chicken
- 1 can evaporated milk, (Carnation milk is the creamiest)
- 1 sm bag frozen peas
- 1/2 evaporated milk can of water
- 1/4 cup Maseca masa flour
- McCormicks red curry powder, to taste
- (optional) Sliced up pablano peppers, sauteed in oil before adding other ingredients.
Saute peppers in small amount of oil if your going to do this in a pot.
Otherwise, add chicken, peas, milk and curry powder to pot. In a small bowl, pour the half can of water into with the masa flour and whisk till smooth. Stir into pot. Cook on low till warmed thoroughly, about 30 minutes. The longer the simmer the better the flavors meld.
Serve as a thick soup.