- 4 lbs. chicken breast, cut into strips or large chunks
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh green onion
- course ground pepper and salt to taste
- 1 lg can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lg bag of frozen broccoli
Place all ingredients EXCEPT the broccoli into a slow cooker. Chicken can still be slightly frozen if you want. Cook on low for 5 hours. Stir and add frozen broccoli. If the broccoli is frozen then add another 2-3 hours cooking time on low or heat the broccoli and stir in and keep warm till ready to serve.