- olive oil
- 1 sm – med onion, diced
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp. tarragon leaves
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp. dried chopped parsley
- 1/2 c. rose moscato wine or chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 can(12 oz) evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp ground mustard
- 1 lb. salmon, cooked
- 1/2 pkg egg noodles, cooked
In a deep skillet, add oil and heat on med. Add onion, tarragon, and parsley and saute till onions are reduced.
Add wine and cook down for 3-4 minutes.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, 1/2 the milk and mustard powder. When well blended, add to the onions with the rest of the milk. Continue to cook until starts to thicken, reduce heat and add salmon, lemon and noodles. Heat till heated through and serve.