- 1 lb. ground pork
- 6-8 small links of boudin sausage
- 1 can of black eyed peas with snaps
- 1 can of hot hatch green chilis
- 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
In a pot or deep skillet, on med heat, cook the ground pork. Cook the links also leaving them whole. While cooking pork add the Worcestershire sauce.
When the ground pork is cooked, add the remaining ingredients and cook on low till fully heated and ready to serve.
Feeds 3-4 people.