- 4-6 flounder fillets, 4 oz. each (frozen or thawed, will cook either way)
- 1 bag of frozen Normandy blend vegetables
- 1/2 c. lemon juice, For example, Real Lemon Juice
- 2 Knorr Chipotle season cubes(use only 1 or less if you don’t like spicy)
- 2 Knorr Cilantro season cubes
- 1/2 c. toasted coconut*
Spray oil a glass casserole and spread vegetables in the bottom. Layer fillets over veggies. Pour lemon juice over fish, sprinkle the season cubes over evenly and top with the coconut.
Bake on 300 degrees for 45-60 minutes
*you can use non-toasted coconut and at the last 5 minutes of baking, turn the oven to broil and it will make the coconut toastier.